Not happy with your purchase? No worries, you can return it. Please follow these instruction.
Sign in to your account and go to order history & details.
In order history all orders can be found. Click on details behind the order you want to request a return.
On the order-page scroll to the bottom and submit a return request.
After we received your message, we will reach out to you with further instructions.
- Do not return the package without first contacting us. If you do and the package gets lost we can not be held responsible.
|Within how many days can I return my order?
|What products are excluded?
|Who pays the shipping costs for the return shipment?
Sometimes things can go wrong or you would like us to refund your money. This is some general information about our refund policy.
|Order status; payment accepted - back-order payed
|Product(s) out of stock
|Order not arrived within 60 business day from date of shipment.
|Order is processed, shipped and in transit.
|Payments done by Sofort can not be refunded with Sofort, we can only refund to an Paypal address.
|How long does it take to receive a refund
|Within 10 business days
|*) only orders that are shipped with track and trace and reported as not delivered within 60 days from the date of purchase are eligible for a refund. All other cases will be offered a coupon with the value of the order or a new shipping. Orders that are shipped with track and trace and have the status delivered are only eligible for a refund if the order gets returned. Refunds request after 90 days from ordering will be denied and offered no compensation.
Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied,
if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you. You are entitled to examine the goods as you would in a store environment.
- Goods and services where the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market, and cannot be controlled by the trader.
- Goods made to the customers specification or are clearly personalised.
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly Newspapers, periodicals, magazines.
- Sealed Audio or Video Recordings, or computer software if unsealed after delivery
- Goods that becomes mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.